KUNST MED SJÆL
ALWAYS TAKing place IN SPRING
SATURDAY TO SUNDAY from 10 am – 4 pm
Art Fair Kunst med Sjæl
Kunst med Sjæl is an art fair which focuses on outsider art including paintings, sculptures and crafts, etc. made by vulnerable and socially vulnerable citizens, artists and art groups. The artists come from shelters, social associations, care homes, social cafés, hostels, support centers and from youth and adult psychiatry. At the fair they get their talents and abilities displayed through outsider art, and it is very valuable for each individual artist to have this opportunity to express themselves in a forum with like-minded people.
The purpose of the art fair Kunst med Sjæl is to:
- Create an annually recurring art fair with the aforementioned target audience.
- Promote art and culture among a large group of citizens, artists and arts groups with many abilities and talents.
- Create and develop a cultural and social network in this area.
- Create a valuable, unique and safe place where each artist has the opportunity to express themselves in a forum with like-minded people.
- Highlight vulnerable and socially vulnerable citizens, artists and art groups’ outsider art.
- Offer the audience a very special experience.
- Artists and art groups can showcase their art for free.
- Put Næstved in focus with a unique exhibition such as “Kunst med Sjæl”.
Everyone should have the opportunity to experience this unique art and what it reflects, because it is an extremely valuable part of the culture of our society.